Support for Your Business
The reforms to the NSW point to point industry have changed the way your business can operate.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your business.
Business Connect has dedicated point to point advisors, workshops and events to provide you with the business advice and information you need to adapt to transport industry reforms.
How Business Connect can help
An advisor can visit you and help to:
• adapt your business to the new market conditions
• develop your future business strategy
• market your business to be more competitive
• attract and keep drivers
• source information about the new regulations and financial assistance available
• attend a point to point workshop or seminar.
To talk to a trusted advisor, call 1300 661 539 or visit industry.nsw.gov.au/businessconnect
Further Information about the Transport Industry Reforms
For more information about the NSW transport industry reforms and the financial assistance available to license holders call 1300 767 923 or visit transport.nsw.gov.au/pointtopoint.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.