Please Register for your spot at the Member Networks Briefing Day.
This event is for Network Delegates. Ideally Network Managers, Secretary Managers, Chairpersons or Directors, as this day will be focused primarily on Network Responsibilities.
Each Network may send up to (2) Network Delegates.
Return Completed to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 02 9360 1675
NSW Taxi Network Briefing Day
Date: 20 March 2017
Time: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Location: Mercure Hotel Sydney Airport, 20 Levey Street, Wolli Creek
- Hon Andrew Constance MP, Minister for Transport and Infrastructure
- Barbara Wise, Point to Point Transport Commissioner
- Roy Wakelin-King, Chief Executive Officer, NSW Taxi Council
- Representatives from Transport for NSW, Roads and Maritime Services and State Insurance Regulatory Authority
- Point to Point Transport Regulations briefing
- Network Issues - Chain of Responsibility/Compliance/Onboarding/$1 Levy
- CTP Insurance Reform
- NSW Government Hardship Fund
- Industry Future - Strategic Planning/Voluntary Code of Practice/Innovation & Disruption
This is a must attend event. If you are serious about the future of your taxi business and wish to remain competitive now and into the future then you are strongly encouraged to attend.
The Network Briefing Day is ideally suited to Network Managers, Secretary Managers and/or Chairman/Directors – those persons who are going to be held accountable for the networks under the Point to Point Transport (Taxi and Hire Vehicles) Act, 2016 (nominated directors or managers).
Significant penalties apply for nominated directors or managers who do not comply with the new legislation. Ignorance of the law will not be a valid excuse.
Come to this event and future proof your business and yourself!
The NSW Taxi Council will offer one fully subsidised delegate per member network (i.e one delegate at no charge).
Other delegates will be charged as follows:
Additional member delegate: $ 89.50
Non-member delegate: $695.00
Places are limited to (2) delegates per network in the first instance (i.e. One subsidised, one at the above charges as applicable). Should there be requests for further attendees, these places will be offered on a first come, first served basis due to limited numbers.
Delegate fee includes lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
Parking, subject to availability, is from $15.00 per car per day.
Please either complete the attached registration form or call the NSW Taxi Council on 9332 1266 during business hours to register for this event.
Completed forms email to: email@example.com or Fax to 02 9360 1675.
RSVP: 13 March 2017