REGISTRATION NOW OPEN:
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE NOW
DON'T MISS OUT!
CHANGING GEAR - NAVIGATING THE ROAD TO OUR NEW WORLD
29 - 31 October 2017
Novotel Rooty Hill RSL: 33 Railway St, Rooty Hill NSW 2766
Places are limited. ALL registrations close 5PM, 20TH October 2017
NSW TIA & CTOA Members Discounts
- Point to Point Transport (Taxis and Hire Vehicles) Regulation 2017
- CTP Insurance Reform
- Chain of Responsibility- Is your Network Ready? On Boarding, Safety Management & Training
- NSW Taxi Council Portal
- Transition and Develop as a Business for Growth
- Train the Trainer Network Ready Portal on Sunday 29th October
Presentations & Special Guest Speakers:
- Minister for Transport & Infrastructure CONFIRMED
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER- Steve Tighe
- Point to Point Transport Commission
- Transport for NSW
- State Insurance Regulatory Authority (CTP Insurance Reform)
- National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIS)
- Department of Veterans' Affairs
- CTOA and NSW Taxi Council
- Special Keynote Speaker Presentation
- Assisted School Travel Program
Each ticket includes:
- Full access to all presentations, sessions, exhibitions & workshops Sunday 29th - Tuesday 31st October.
- Networks have access to the Train the Trainer Workshop on Sunday 29th October, midday onwards.
- Complimentary morning tea, lunch & refreshments across all days of the Conference.
- Welcome Cocktail Reception on evening of Sunday 29th October with complimentary beverages & canapes.
- 1x Ticket to the Conference Gala Dinner on Monday 30th October, Including 3x Course Meal & beverages incl. (Paid Conference Delegates can bring a Guest to the Gala Dinner for $110 per ticket)
- Discount on Accommodation at the Novotel Hotel in Rooty Hill- MUST BOOK DIRECTLY!
How Do I Register and pay? Download your Registration Flyer Here